Hello Neighbours of Larch Park,
Since our AGM on May 1, 2019, the Larch HOA has transitioned to the new board and began getting up to speed on all the needs of Larch Park.
The Board members for 2019 are;
Ryan Chiew – President/Treasurer
Bryanne Tywoniuk – Vice President
Emily Milner – Secretary
The number one priority of the HOA was to contract out our gardening/landscaping needs. This was done successfully and we are quite pleased with our current gardeners and their work to maintain Larch Park HOA green space. You can find more info about landscaping under “responsibilities – landscaping” and the corresponding map that indicates what the HOA responsibility is and what the homeowner is responsible for maintaining. I’m sure you have all been quite concerned over the thistle that’s become out of control in areas. Our gardeners are doing what they can but some areas are out of our duty area and as such fall under the City of Edmonton. If you see any unsightly over grown weeded areas please use the 311 App to log it. This is the most favourable way to report problems and usually it is responded to quickly. If you are still unsure what the HOA or homeowners responsibility is, please contact us via email at email@example.com
The next item on our “to do” list is to connect with our neighbours and Larch Park community by hosting our 2nd annual Larch Park neighbourhood block party BBQ!
When: Saturday August 17, 2019
Time: 11:30-3 pm
Where: in the Orchard, next to the community garden
What: BBQ Pizza and Beer/Pop
Who: All of Larch Park – including children and pets on a leash.
Please plan to join us this day. To get an idea of the amount of food we need to provide please be sure to RSVP either via our neighbourhood Facebook pagehttps://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=neighbours%20of%20larch%20park%20in%20magrath or the HOA FB page. https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=larch%20park%20home%20owners%20association%20hoa
or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, use the subject Block Party RSVP and then provide us your details.
We are hoping for a sunny rain free day! However, if the forecast is not favourable we will postpone to another day.
Thanks for checking in and please feel free to email with any questions/thoughts/ideas/concerns.
Hello all, here are three updates from Larch Homeowners Association.
1. Fees were due March 31 and interest has started to accrue on April 1. Today we still have 58 outstanding invoices, thanks to everyone who has already paid. The outstanding accounts will be forwarded to collections on May 1, 2019 with all related legal fees being the responsibility of the homeowner.
2. The HOA is fielding applications for up to two (2) resident directors. Please email email@example.com if you’d like to know more about the role!
3. Our AGM will be held on May 1, 2019 at the Whitemud Creek Community Centre, 951 Ogilvie Boulevard at 7PM. Topics to be discussed are:
– legalese as required
– HOA operation update- development update (EKOS sites)
– financial statement review (see attached for Audited 2018 Financial Statements)
– any other business pertaining to the HOA
– free coffee and a giveaway
We hope to see you there!