Hello all, here are three updates from Larch Homeowners Association.
1. Fees were due March 31 and interest has started to accrue on April 1. Today we still have 58 outstanding invoices, thanks to everyone who has already paid. The outstanding accounts will be forwarded to collections on May 1, 2019 with all related legal fees being the responsibility of the homeowner.
2. The HOA is fielding applications for up to two (2) resident directors. Please email email@example.com if you’d like to know more about the role!
3. Our AGM will be held on May 1, 2019 at the Whitemud Creek Community Centre, 951 Ogilvie Boulevard at 7PM. Topics to be discussed are:
– legalese as required
– HOA operation update- development update (EKOS sites)
– financial statement review (see attached for Audited 2018 Financial Statements)
– any other business pertaining to the HOA
– free coffee and a giveaway
We hope to see you there!